CC Academia in VR+ mode
Due Covid governmental regulations, from 19th January 2022 hotels can be used only in the VR+ mode.
The “VR+” mode means:
- individuals meeting the VR mode (see above)
- plus tested (RT PCR – max. 72 hours ago, Ag test – max. 48 hours ago)
- or after receiving a booster dose
- or fully vaccinated + COVID-19 recovered (not more than 180 days ago)
- children aged 2 – 12 years and 2 months with a test (48h Ag, 72h PCR / LAMP)
- fully vaccinated children aged 12 years and 2 months – 18 years with a test (48h Ag, 72h PCR / LAMP)
Vaccinated or COVID-19 recovered individuals (hereinafter referred to as “VR mode”) are:
- individuals who have been fully vaccinated:
a) who were vaccinated with the 2nd dose of a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago but not more than 1 year ago; or
b) who were vaccinated with 1 dose of a 1-dose COVID-19 vaccine at least 21 days ago but not more than 1 year ago; or
c) who were vaccinated with 1 dose of a COVID-19 vaccine not more than 180 days after overcoming the COVID-19 disease but not more than 1 year ago; or
d) children aged 0 – 12 years and 2 months;
- individuals who overcame the COVID-19 disease not more than 180 days ago.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com .
We are looking forward to your visit !